GOLDEN VISA is a RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR INVESTMENT ACTIVITY IN PORTUGAL (ARI) granted to foreign citizens who want to invest in Portugal.
MAIN INVESTMENT MODALITIES
- Purchase of a property in the miniumum amount of 500,000€
- Acquisition of a property 30 years or older, located in urban rehabilitation areas, in the amount minimum of 350,000€
- A 20% reduction in investment values will be applied if the property is located in an area of low density population
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Permanent residence in Portugal;
- Right to pursue a professional activity in Portugal;
- Free circulation in the Schengen area;
- Be able to acquire Portuguese citizenship, after 5 years of temporary residence permit (Golden Visa), according to the law;
- Family Reunification;
- Perform one of the investment operations previously provided for;
- Keep investment for a minimum of 5 years;
- Funds for investment must come from abroad;
- Entry in Portugal with a valid Schengen visa;
- Stay 7 days, consecutive or not, in the first year;
- Remain 14 days, consecutive or not, for the subsequent two-year period.
FIRST STEPS TO START THE PROCESS:
- Contact a law firm
- Obtaining NIF (Tax Identification Number)
- Bank account opening
- Preparation of all documentation for the Gold Visa process with the lawyer
- Our real estate support on investment.